Is a much larger house with its additions, unique features, and full basement, this home is beautiful and lovingly cared for. Our house feels more like 1700 sq.ft.
Your new home is located in a great neighborhood, with Gurnee schools and is close to all transit & great shopping.
Tax Note: Property taxes paid do not reflect Lake County’s homestead exemption. This house, as your primary residence, you will have available an approximate $600 property tax savings per year.
The new kitchen has Corian countertops and bar with massive amounts of storage. Hardwood cabinets 42” tall to the ceiling, 2 large Lazy-Susans, a 8’ pantry and a 2nd large pantry with swing-out double inner shelves. All drawers pull fully out, and pan drawers are extra deep.
The large 18’x12’ sunroom is extra insulated and the large hardwood French doors fully open combining the living room and sunroom into a remarkable entertainment space. Sunroom and kitchen have wood laminate flooring.
The workman or she-shed is insulated adding 152 sq/ft of near 4-season workspace and is power ready via underground conduit to the house.
The basement has a ½-finished office, a 4th bedroom and ½-bath is easily addable.
The attic is 20% floored, with an additional 8″ of insulation, and has a pull down staircase from the garage.
Like new carpets, new windows, new water heater, heating and AC new in (’06). The house is newly painted and has incredible cedar siding and brick front.
The house includes an alarm system with auto phone dialer, no fees.
Our home is move in ready; all appliances are included.
Please take our super cool virtual tour. We hope you will enjoy.
- Number of rooms: 9.5
- 1st floor: 1540 sq. ft. including basement 1/2 office
- Basement: 1420 sq. ft., with 120 sq. ft. 1/2 office
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Fireplace: 1 (wood burning)
- Attached Garage Cars: 2.5
- Driveway parking for 5 vehicles
- Deck: 270 sq. ft.
- 3-Season Sunroom: 216 sq. ft.
- Near 4-Season Shed: 152 sq. ft. with rafter storage
- Cedar Siding
- Brick Front
- Heat & AC : new in ‘08
- Hot Water Heater : new in ‘16
- Windows : new in ’17
- Sump pump : new in ’18 (with backup sump)
- Alarm system with auto phone dialer, no fees
- Land: 0.24 acres
- Includes: washer, dryer, refrigerator, dish washer, stove/oven, microwave, watchdog backup sump system, Insta-Hot water dispenser, and alarm system (auto dialer, no fees).
- Radon mitigation system : new ’19
- 1167 Belle Plaine Ave, Gurnee, IL 60031
- 39 minutes to Chicago and 43 min. to O’Hare
- 4 minutes to US-41
- 15 minutes to:
- Metra train station
- Gurnee Mills
- Six Flags – Great America
- Subdivision: Crescent Meadows
- Elem School District: 56
- Midd School District: 56
- High School District: 121
- Elementary School: SPAULDING SCHOOL
- Middle School: VIKING MIDDLE SCHOOL
- High School: WARREN TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Gas, Forced Air
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Construction: 1 Story
- Exterior Const.: Brick, Cedar, Frame
- Basement Desc.: Full, Partially Finished
- Foundation: Concrete
- Roof: Asphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Square Feet: 1,540
- Year Built: 1985
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.2391
- Lot Size Range: Less than .25 Acre
- Lot Dimensions: 84 x 124
- Topography: Fenced Yard
- Lot Features: School Bus Service, Interstate Access
- Lot Description: Fenced Yard
- Assoc Fee Freq.: Not Applicable
- Parking Included: Yes
- Tax Amount: $5,342 (Note: does not include homestead exemption, primary residence will save about $600 annually, that means taxes will be approximately $4,742)
- Tax Year: 2018
Disclosures and Reports
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Assmt Includes: None
- Special Assmt Incl: N
- APN: 7134220020000